Monday, November 9, 2009

November 09, 2009

(1 John 3:10-11) In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Proverb of the Day
(Proverbs 16:32) [He that is] slow to anger [is] better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Promise of the Day
(John 15:8-10) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers